Monday, August 11, 2008

Kalahari Part II

Since my mom lives relatively close to the Dells, we were able to give her the kids for a while the second day, so Josh and I could take full advantage of the water slides and fun. By far, the highlight was seeing Josh take a turn on the "surfing" ride they have. Now mind you, Josh has NEVER body surfed in his life. He waited in line for almost 30 min for this one attempt. During that time, I watched person after person get whipped off their board only seconds after getting in the water. So I was a bit nervous for Josh- all that waiting for a 2 second ride...lame. But to my amazement (and the amazement of the crowd watching) here's how it turned out. Yeah, I'm pretty proud of him!

4 comments:

The Bluths said...

That was truly amazing...I wasn't expecting the body rolls. I would have liked to see the guy who had to go after you and follow that act. You are the master.


-Ethan

Erin said...

AWESOME! You've got SKILLZ!

Erin

Lois Shepherd said...

Wow!!! I'm impressed with you Joshua. You did a fantastic job. Of course, towards the end you DID start to show off -- but you have the right to after that great showing.

molly and geoff archibald said...

Quinn really enjoyed watching this movie! I asked her if we should make a comment, and she kept yelling, "Comment, comment comment!" However, that WAS the comment. Nice surfing, Josh! -Molly, Geoff, and Q