Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A Minor Obsession

So in case you've been hiding in a hole somewhere, the fourth and final book of the AMAZING Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer, Breaking Dawn, was released August 2nd. I have a few "obsession buddies" here in Janesville that joined me at the Borders midnight release party and also the Breaking Dawn Concert in Chicago. It was an awesome time and even got to have Stephenie's autograph my book. In the rare event you haven't heard of this book series...call me, we'll talk!
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tana said...

I've been meaning to email you, but can't find your email. I've known about the books for a long time, but never read them until the week before the last book came out. Some ladies in my new ward were having a Twilight party the Thurs before Breaking Dawn, and I was invited, but to go I had to read all 3 books and like them. Well, I wanted to go! So I suprised my self and ignored my family for a week and read them all. The party was so fun. Check out the Kusch's blog from my blog and you'll see photos. Anyway, To make a long story short, she has a friend who is also obsessed with the books and actually traveled to Forks Washington and La Push and Port Angeles and took pictures of the hospital and beach and every major part of the book. Even the dress shop and italian restaurant in Port Angeles. They made a video quiz with these and publicity photos and photos of the cars and things. I'll have to see if I can get a copy of the video quiz for you. I do have a copy of the photos since I won all three quizzes (I had just read all of them so it was fresh.) I finished the 3rd book less than 2 hour before the party. We all also made our own predictions about the next book. Oh and before the party, we were sent on hunt to find Bella's scent. We were James and had to follow clues all around Plymouth and everything. I didn't do it cause I was feverously reading. There were other games too, but those were the big fun ones. Email me sometime tana.barnhart@gmail.com