Friday, September 07, 2007

Soccer Practice

 
 
 
 
We signed Natalie up for soccer this fall with her friend Audrey. It's a great program that actually tries to teach little ones how to play soccer, instead of just running around at games... as much as one can teach 3 & 4 yr olds how to play soccer, that is. Natalie loves it, and I think she looks darn cute in those tiny little shin guards. Here's a few shot from practice (that kick makes her look like she's got skills. Guys love girls with skills :) Her first game is this Saturday. (Thanks Auntie Terri and Uncle Tristan for the cool ball!)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cassie said...

I know I said it before on the other post but she looks SO adorable! I love that she's got a little friend to hang out with! I hear Utah has great soccer programs! :) Miss you!

Terri said...

Yay Natalie! I love your pink soccer ball!!!