Saturday, July 11, 2009

Tour de Donut

My three little ladies and I did the Tour de Donut bike ride this morning. Not quite the Tour de France, but there are donuts at the end. Natalie completed the 7 mile course. There is a race portion with three laps and the more donuts you eat at the end of each lap the more time you get taken off your ride, it is pretty funny to watch. The gentle man in the last picture had just smashed three donuts together and was eating them like a sandwich

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Bluths said...

I'm impressed that she did 7 miles! How long did it take you guys?

Steven Shepherd said...

Hey let me be the first to congratulate my granddaughter!! Way to go Natalie! Papa is so excited to hear you are back on your bike and doing well enough to ride in a race.

Love Papa

(a very proud papa)