Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Toddler Bed

 
Audrey made "the big move" last night...into a toddler bed in her big sister's room! (Thanks again to my awesome friend Sara for letting us use it). She was so excited to get to sleep in the same room with Natalie. (Natalie has her own bed, she just wanted to snuggle in Audrey's for the picture). It makes Audrey seem so grown up! But it will be good for Audrey to have some time to get used to the new sleeping arrangements before baby #3 arrives in May. Yes, in case the rumor mill hasn't made it your way, we have another on the way. We will know Jan 3rd what it is, so you have till then to cast your vote on the new poll I added!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Sara"Fantabulous" Smith said...

YAY! All the parts were there to put the bed together!!!! Wahoo!

Sara

The Bluths said...

I think that is the same bed Logan has. sweet

The Keeslers said...

So, cute! I have been following your blog some since Miss Sara introduced me to the blog world. Just thought I would say hi, you would know me as Jen Gourley from the singles ward :D Anyway, you have a beautiful family, congrats on the little one on the way. You can check us out at www.knightnbash.blogspot.com

Cassie said...

Yeah!!! Way to go Audrey! I can't believe they are sharing a room I use to love (and sometimes hate) doing that with my big sister. Happy Birthday today Audrey!!!

Familie Greiner said...

Wow, Baby Nr. 3 is on the way! Congratulations from Germany!

Cassie said...

Hey I tried to e-mail you back and it keeps coming back to me every time and saying your e-mail doesn't exsist (I clicked reply to your e-mail) anyway, our new address is
1813 Whisperwood Circle
Sandy, UT 84092
When do you leave for New York???

Anonymous said...

I liked it, you can find more Toddler Beds from spacify.