Sunday, March 25, 2007

Sunday Morning: One hour with a one year old.




Nicky had meetings this morning before church so I had the girls. I was called into the kitchen this morning by Natalie saying "Daaaaad, Audrey's in trouble" ANd I came in to find her standing on the Kitchen table. She had crawled onto the chair and then onto the table. She is such a climber. Then I found her hiding in the coat closet with her hat on. Finally I was getting Audrey dressed and let her run around with just her tights on, next thing I know Natalie comes running out with her shirt off and tights on. My two little baryshnikovs.

3 comments:

The Bluths said...

What an interesting morning. Good shots of Audrey. She's a goof.

Cassie said...

I have to admit I don't know what baryshnikovs means but I think they look super cute anyways (trouble making and all!) At least with 2 little girls it's not as messy as trouble with boys! :)

Cassie said...

I miss you!!!! We don't have internet yet and we are "borrowing" it right now from a neighbor :) Call me whenever!